Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Type C USB 3.1 Hub USB-C to USB 3.0/ HDMI/ Type C Female Charger Adapter for New Apple Macbook 12in 2015 ,Google Chromebook Pixel 2015 and other Type C Devices

Type C USB 3.1 Hub USB-C to USB 3.0/ HDMI/ Type C Female Charger Adapter for New Apple Macbook 12in 2015 ,Google Chromebook Pixel 2015 and other Type C Devices

Apple's newest Macbook, is the thinnest and lightest Macbook to date.  In order for Apple to achieve this feat, Apple had to remove all of the ports on the laptop, except for one port, the USB type C. This VicTsing Type C USB 3.1 Hub is a “must have” for those with the new Macbook or Chromebook.  Having only one port makes it very difficult to connect to other devices easily.  Not to mention, the new port type is not yet widely used and available with other accessories.  This device hub connects multiple devices; HDMI + USB-C charging port + USB C/F.  The adapter allows you to plug your 2015 (12-inch) Macbook or other notebook with USB-C port into a computer monitor or living room TV with an HDMI connection, so you can watch Netflix and movies stored on your computers on a larger screen.  I don’t know about you, but I hate using the mouse pad.  I absolutely need to use a mouse; I feel more in control.  This adapter is very light weight and compact, which make it very portable.  The transfer data/charging rate seem very comparable to my original OEM adapter.  The price is pretty much in the mid-range, compared to others on the market.  The packaging when shipped, needs to be changed to something more protective, maybe bubble wrap.  Having said that, mine arrived without any issues, but I could see some arriving damaged.  I would definitely recommend this adapter to my family and friends.

I was provided a free sample of Type C Charger Adapter for testing and review and was asked only to give my honest review.






No comments:

Post a Comment