Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Collection

These were the Christmas cards I made for my friends and family this year.  I'm very much still a beginner, but hopefully, as you scroll down, they start getting better...









The snowman was the first image I colored using my Copic markers.  I love the way the colors look.  As you can tell, I'm still struggling to learn the technique of blending the colors.



This next card was made using a template made by Kristina with KWernerDesign.  You can see her card and also get the file here.




My dear husband actually helped me plan this card out.  He gave me the idea to have the leg bitten off...  Which turned out so cute!



I scrap-lifted this penguin card; everything except for a few dimensions and the sentiment from Momo at Made by Momo.  You can see her video here.








This is another image colored with my Copics, I'm starting to get the hang of it...





Okay, I colored this C.C. Designs Heidi Swiss Pixies stamp using my Copic markers and I think I need to take some lessons.  The card turned out great, but the coloring could be a lot better...



This is an original card made by my little Abby!  She loves to craft with her mommy...  Didn't she do a fantastic job???



I hope you enjoyed looking.  Please comment; I could use any suggestions I can get.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment